Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanks for the Prayers!

I want to thank everyone for their prayers.Since I posted last week ,thru the prayers of friends and brethern and fellow bloggers .Brian has had little to no toothache.There was one night it bothered him but he was able to sleep most of the night.
I myself this week have gotten better ,the last couple days no bleeding at all.I pretty much am not doing any lifting ,vaccumming,moping,or anything that might strain me.Going back to bed after kids and Brian leave,sitting around the house,reading books,and messing around on the computer.It is getting pretty boring already.

6 comments:

Chantel H said...

Sooo glad you are feeling better and that things in general are going better.

Trina said...

What a wonderful post to come across. I am so thankful that you and Brian are doing better. God is good!

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

You've been on our minds and in our prayers. I know how hard it is to sit around and do nothing. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers. Glad your doing better.

Jules said...

Keep on taking it easy! I will continue to pray for you guys. I'm glad Brian's tooth isn't hurting much anymore. Please keep taking it easy though!!! :D

Tish said...

I'm glad Brian's feeling better. I can imagine how bored you are getting, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. It seems like this pregnancy I've had to take it easier too. I do something that doesn't seem like it should strain me at all and I get a cramp and have to go lay down for awhile. It sure has helped having Kara around to help out. I hope that soon you can feel that little one squirming all over the place; so at least you'll have that to comfort you in your boring times.

Sabriena said...

I hope everything is still going okay. I am going to read your next post to see what's been happening.

Love,
Riena