Friday, September 19, 2008

Garage Sales.

As most of you know we live out of town at this community that is called Crooked River Ranch.Well this weekend they are having their first community yard sales.I told Brian that one of the things I wanted to do for my B-day (which is tomorrow) was go to these yard sales.Well there was over 40 sales .We left home with our map of the ranch and list of addresses where the sales were at about 8:15 . We took snacks and waters and returned at about 2:10 in the afternoon.We had alot of fun.We got some goodies.Clothes ,shoes,baby items,sleepbag,electiric blanket for girls room if we don't get the heatting out there soon.A really nice bigger bike for Dale that should have been saved for his B-day next month,but dad was excited cuase it is really cool and it in awsome condition.And Brian got himself an Electric portable cement mixer.
My mom called last night she asked what we were doing this weekend .I said nothing except Brian is taking me out for dinner sat night .Have not decided where I want him to take me yet.That always the hard part and we'll probly end up some where that we always go cuase we don't know how to try something different.
I will give up date of the weekend on Monday let you know how B-day goes. Sunday we plan to have Derek and Sheila over for Fahitas ,and we have already asked them.

5 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

Happy Birthday.Have Fun

JoAnn said...

Happy Birthday sis. I miss you. Please take care of yourself.

Sabriena said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you've had a nice time. I can't wait to read your next post. You must be feeling quite a bit better after all, if you were able to go to the community garage sales. I'll still pray for you, though.

meNmykids said...

Happy Birthday! Still praying for you.

Chantel H said...

Happy birthday!! Hope your still feeling better. we put an offer on a house. We'll see how things go!