Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello

Sory I forgot I was going to tell you about the weekend of my B-day.Brian and I went to a place called Madeline's grill.They serve mexican and american food,it is pretty good.Then he told the waiter it was my B-day.So the came out with abig sombreo hat for me to put on ,the hole group of them sang happy B-day and clapped their hands.Soooo embaresing.then they gave me a big dish with fried ice cream with chocolate and strawberry stuff on it.

Sunday we had planned to have Derek and Sheila over but he was sick .So we had Br.Rusty and his kids over instead we had nice visit .But he doesn't stay around very long anymore.so he left about 3 pm .Then it was a long sunday after noon by our selves.

The week was pretty uneventful.Not much to tell about.

Now it is Sunday again.We talked to Derek and Sheila yesterday and told them that we still wanted to have them over if everyone was okay today.Well we got up this morning and Dale is covered in somekind of rash.Not sure what it is ,he has not been sick anytime latley.It it like big red areas and some spotting areas but it is real solid .I have looked up all kinds of rashes on the computer this morning and am not really finding anything that really looks like it.The weird thing is most rashes if it is childhood related you are sick a certain amount of time before with cold or fever or whatever.But he has not been.Was going to take some picures to send to some people to see what they thought but my camera batterys are dead.That is one thing that is hard ,living in anassembly where there is only 3 sisters and you are the oldest and who do you go to when something comes up that no one knows what it is.So any way here I am at home with Dale and decided to make a post.

3 comments:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Sometimes calling an older sister up over the phone and explaining what it looks like helps. I'm convinced that they have prayerful minds about answering things like that. We didn't hear about Dale to day but we'll be praying for him.

meNmykids said...

We got up to Deidra all broke out in the face the other day. A fine rash evenly dispersed that obviously itched. She hadn't been sick and we decided that she was allergic to something. By evening it was gone and hasn't returned. Maybe she got a hold of some lotion? Hopefully Dale is something like that, sorry you had to miss out on company.

Sabriena said...

It sounds like your birthday was pretty good. Too bad that you didn't get to spend time with Bro. Derek and Sis. Sheila. I'm sure that it will happen one of these days. I hope that Dale is okay. I'll remember him in my prayers tonight. Let us know how he is, first thing tomorrow.