Monday, September 8, 2008

Remember us in your prayers.

Hi all . I have been having some spotting for the last week and a half.No cramping ,clots,or anything else that goes with a miscarrige ,and don't think I have been feeling any baby movement in a few days.Except my tummy is not as big as it was .I still feel really good.But in a big way I am very tired of not knowing what is happening.I stayed totally down in bed or couch last week for four days with legs up really high and no pillow for head 2 of those days.Didn't seem to hepl much still spotting.Part of sat and sunday I was up more and didn't seem to make it any worse.Thought if I was going to pass baby that might help to get up alittle,still same . Today only have bleeding when go to restroom,alittle pink.Wish I knew what all this means .Prayed satday night that God would see fit to either help this get better and keep baby and make healthy or he would help me to pass baby if everything not ok. Please pray with us.

On another note Brian has been having really bad toothaches.It is his two front teeth that are bothering him.They have really dark spot between them and looks like they are getting alittle hole there.He has been walking the floor almost every night this last 5 or 6 days.He is helping Br.Derek do a job and on thursday of last week he couldn't work cause he had missed so much sleep that he had gotten one of his bad headaches on top of the toothache. Please pray for him also.

10 comments:

Jules said...

I will pray for you and your family. I'm sorry that you are having pregnancy problems. I'll pray for the Lords will. I hope you get better very quickly. And I'm so sorry to hear about Brian's teeth. Ryan had a toothache last weekend, so I know what it is like to see your husband pacing the floor because he can't sleep. I'll pray for him also. I hope things turn around for you all.

Jackie said...

Hi I know that you don't know me but I am a sister from Indiana and I read your post and just wanted you to know that I will be praying for you. I have been where you are and I know that the not knowing is a hard thing too. And I will also pray for your husband concerning his teeth.

Mrs.Martin said...

Oh Michelle.. I will be praying for you both. You are both being really tried right now. Love you lots.

Sis.Teresa

Trina said...

You have been on my mind all day. I stopped by and read your blog earlier but didn't have time to leave a comment. You are in my prayers, you and Brian both. I was just chatting with Tisha this evening and asking about you. Take it easy, and be careful. Lots of love!!

JoAnn said...

Michelle,
I am so sorry you are having touble. We will be sure and pray for you. I know you just want God's will to be done in all things.

michelle said...

Thanks everyone for your comments and prayers.I am still doing the same ,just having some blood when I use the restroom.I have read alot of things on the computer ,which I know at times is not good to do .But it is said that 40 % of women over 35 have been know to have bleeding like this ,some all the way thru their pregancy ,some just like 4th month thru 6th month.Some times their doctor knows why and sometimes they don't. I just wish that I would start feeling baby move then I would think everything going to be okay.thanks again for your prayers.

Sister D said...

Hi, I don't think we've met but I'm also a Sister from Harrisburg, Oregon and read your post. We will surely keep you in our prayers. We serve such a loving Father. I was 4 months pregnant with my daughter and singing at a wedding when I felt bleeding start, I got home and laid down, but it still trickled off and on for about a month. I remember the heavy burden it was to my heart but God had such wonderful Mercy. I'll pray right now that He is moved with great compassion and comforts your heart too. -Sister D Hansen

Skylene said...

I hope everything starts looking up for you.

Chantel H said...

So sorry about all your troubles, we'll really be praying for you guys. I hope you get to feeling better soon. We miss you guys! Miss you Myla! Love ya and again we will be praying for you.

Sabriena said...

I'll be praying for you. You and your family. I'm sorry for what is going on, and will pray that you get some peace soon.