Monday, September 10, 2007

My Little Boy Goes To School



It is our first day of all day Kendergarden for Dale .It is going to be a long day for him.They catch the bus at 6:30 in morning and get home at 4:00 in afternoon.His backpack was so heavy another boy had to help him get on the bus.Here is a picture that I took of him at the bus stop and getting on the bus.

It is also the day our carpet comes .We have everything out of our house but the computer ,kitchen table ,and the piano ,which are all in the kitchen.It was so amazing how terribly dirty our old carpet was and we didn't even notice until we took it out,now I can't wait for the new carpet and how clean it will be.Of course that means no more eating and drinking in the house except the kitchen .

7 comments:

Trina said...

Awww first day of school for Dale!! What a big boy! Thanks for the pics. Im sure those will go in an album somewhere!

Mrs. Mom said...

How sweet is that! Yes, he's such a big boy. I hope he enjoys this first... I'm wondering how mommy feels about it. I had mixed emotions through all the firsts my youngest, Taylor, experienced.

Marisela said...

Thats so cute I took a picture of Adrianna on here first day of school too....I will have to post it. New carpet will be awesome! We will have to come visit you someday in your *new house* :)

Cherrie said...

What are you going to do with all that free time? Those are some really cute pic's. Hopefully we can come see your house when we get moved.

Mrs.Martin said...

The baby is going to school! WoW times flies Michelle. So sweet!


That desert dirt can really get into the pad of the carpet there. I remember our pad too.

Take pictures of the house. Very fun.

marykathryn said...

So sweet!! Jarred is also in Kindergarten and at first he DID NOT want to go..but he is coming around to it and actually kinda likes it now..lol
New carpet..your place is gonna look great!!!

Homeschooling6 said...

I have a little guy going to Kindergarten too and the first few weeks he was sooooooooooo tired ;)

Love the picture. Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family.

Blessings,
Linda
www.homeschooling6.com

I don't have a Blogger account anymore so I'm using my old one that is not active anymore. You can find me at the above web addy.