Friday, September 21, 2007

Mine and Brian's room done



Our room and the new carpet.

Well I have been trying to get some things totally finished so I could post some pictures .So here is pictures of mine and Brian's room done .It still needs the new door and window put in before we put the trim on.

This is the new bedroom set we bought our selves for a sort of Valentines gift this year.Our old bedroom set was very old and second hand when we got it.I had been wanting new for a while so one day we just went out looking and by the end of day desided on this set.I have been detirmined not to let my room and dresser get cluttered with all the thing that end up in moms room since I got it .I do pretty good for most time.We also move one of our computers into our room so now I am looking for a nice computer desk that will match our bedroom stuff.

7 comments:

Trina said...

That looks awesome! Great choices!

Tish said...

Michelle! I've started a blog too! You'll have to stop by. You house is coming along so well. I can't wait to see it!

Sabriena said...

I just got back from camping and got caught up on your posts. Sounds busy. I hope and pray that Dale gets himself figured out as far as school. Poor little guy.

Marisela said...

I like it. The green is a very nice color. And I like the bedroom set too. I think I will buy one for us...maybe someday :)

Cherrie said...

Things look nice. Good luck on the mommy clutter, it is a hard thing to keep the dressers cleaned off. Hope Dale can get used to school.

meNmykids said...

Looks great, exciting to get new things. I hope that Dale gets it figured out soon.

marykathryn said...

Looks great!! We also moved our computer into our bedroom this year and it is much handier!! Love the pics!!