Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's my Birthday,It's my Birthday!!!

So I am totally happy that one of our long time friends and cousin has moved here to our town.We were teenagers together and I lived with her family for a while before Brian and I got married.Chantel is wonderful to be around ,always has good stuff to say and seems to really want to be in there serving to lord.

Yesterday I called her up to see if she wanted to do some girl time .Our new SuperWalmart opened yesterday!So I meet her at her new house and we hit the Walmart.We looked at most everything that we wanted to (which was mostly clothes and house stuff).We checked some food prices just to see what things would be costing,bought our honeys a few thing they needed and a little groceries.

Then we gave another sister here in our part a call(sis.Dawn) to see if she was feeling like meeting us for lunch.We meet her at this chinese place called Cyndie's Chinese it was really nice to be sitting there visiting and talking with good friends.

After lunch we still wanted to do more shopping and I had some birthday money .I was really looking for some new skirts and tops for church.Was very tired of my closet selection.We desided on the Goodwill.We both found lots of things we liked and went to the dressing room.In the end Chantel bought her self 2 really cute tops that will work with just about anything.I found myself a skirt that I really liked and picked out 2 different tops to go with it.Also got this nice black sweater top that could go with anything too! I will post pictures ,I am waitting for batteries to charge for camera and for someone to be here to take them of me.

So I had a really nice time for my day before my birthday - birthday.Oh and I will try to get some pictures posted of the house remodel soon too!



2 comments:

Trina said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad that you got to have some girl time in, and it looks like you swiped some pretty good deals there too! BONUS! I just love to hear how the three of you gals are getting together, that is so awesome. That is what its all about!

Marisela said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like it was a day of fun. It is so nice to just have a day to spend shopping and having lunch with friends. I'm glad you have someone to get together with now.