Monday, July 30, 2007

Fun in Colorado !







We are out in Colorado visting my husbands mother ,Sis .Betha.Most everyone knows that she is really sick with breast cancer.The tumer it self is as big as a very weird shaped watermelon.It is very heavy to lift and take care of, it has 7 or 8 open sores that seep and drain all the time.Some are very small like the size of a dime,others are as big as a grapefruit .She needs lots of prayers.She has tried to serve the Lord all of her life and beirs her burden with much faith in the Lord.Someone has to help her with all things ,she it down in bed.The sisters help sit up with her at night and many help during the day too.Your prayers and calls and cards are greatly wecome.


Now for some fun stuff we have done out here.On sunday after taking Brian to the airport to fly home .So that he could go back to work and we could stay a little longer .Me and the kids drove to Delta for church.We had a really good meeting there and after church was dinner day,we was able to vistit everyone that stayed for dinner.Then Tyrel was asked to go to the water slides with Bro.Alan and Sis.Joanne MacCrackens boys.So we all went with then to their house and found clothes for everyone to wear .The waterslides are acually part of the water canals were the flu comes out of the hill. I have taken some pictures.So here they are ..... Iam not sure if the pictures will be at top of post or bottom of post sorry.. can't figure out how to put them where i want them.haha

13 comments:

Cherrie said...

I am so glad that you got to go out and be with her for awhile. I so love Sis. Betha and we pray for her often.
Those water slides looked awesome. The kids seemed to have a blast.

meNmykids said...

I'm glad that you got to go out. I hope you come away with many memories and lessons to look back on through the years. I love Aunt Betha. Looks like the kids had a wonderful time. I'm glad that they can get in some fun there too. I hope that you continue to enjoy the time. Hope to see some of you next weekend.

Sabriena said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Is Aunt Betha any better? Worse? You guys coming to the beach thing next weekend? I sure hope Elise will be, anyway.

marykathryn said...

I am so sorry to hear about Sis. Betha. Many prayers go up for her in our assembly and I know she needs them all...She has our prayers.
The water slides look fun, fun!!
Glad you guys got to travel a bit!

michelle said...

Thanks to all of you who posted your prayers for Sis.Betha .

We had talked about coming to the beach party in Olimpia but I don't think we are going to make it.This summer has been so busy and we have spent so much money ..you all know how that is .So our kids will just have to wait to have fun at the Brownsville campout.Elise is counting down the days already.Hope to see everyone there.

Cherrie ,I hope we get the chance to come over to portland and see you guys there.

Mrs.Martin said...

Colin and I will be praying also and I am sorry to hear how much worse it is getting. She is such an example of faith to me, her entire life is an example.


Those water canals look like a blast!

Sabriena said...

I tagged you. You can check out my blog and see what the rules are, and if you don't want to do it, I don't mind.

marykathryn said...

I also tagged you, but no pressure..hehe

meNmykids said...

I also tagged you, but like she said, no pressure. Hahahaha.

Mrs.Martin said...

uh HuM,, I think I was first to tag you! LOL Just Kidding! So we all want you to look at our blogs and make your own 8 random facts/habits list.


But no pressure! lol

Kalisha said...

I tagged you.
(that looks like fun)

Trina said...

To read about Sis. Betha makes me so sad, but she has always been so faithful. I am so comforted to hear how she is keeping her faith. There are many prayers that are prayed on her behalf in our little assembly.

Those water canals look like so much fun! I would have been all over that! hehehe

Marisela said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! It was nice to see you while you were here. I guess I will be seeing you again before too long...