Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Can't think about a good post !

black cub bear
Elephant not a very good picture.
All the kids that we had with our group.
My mom's grandkids.
I have been checking everyones blogs out this afternoon ,trying to get inspiration.But have not come up with much. Wanted to tell all about the zoo trip .Trina told alittle about it.We had a great time (even tho it was 100 outside).The kids had fun it was nice just getting together with those who could make it.We all meet for lunch and that was nice .We took some pictures of the kids and a few things at the zoo.So here are some pictures.

5 comments:

Marisela said...

Looks like you guys had a good turn out! Looke like it was a nice day too. I like your new background!

Mrs.Martin said...

Great Pics Michelle. So wonderful to see everyone on these blogs.

meNmykids said...

Wish we could have come! Looks like it was wonderful. I like the new layout.

Cherrie said...

Looks like you had a blast. You just need to post anything. Thats what I do. Not sure if everyone likes reading about my daily activities but oh well. I love seeing new pictures. We are going to Dennis and Trina's at the beginnig of August, We would love it if you guys would come down for church while we are there. Just a suggestion.

michelle said...

Cgerrie ,when do you guys get in to portland? We are leaving for Colorado on this friday.Brian flys home on the 29th and me and the kids drive back home on the 3rd or 4th of august.We might be able to come there for church on sunday the 5th if we are not all too tired of the car hehe.. michelle