Monday, November 17, 2008

The Wonderful Love of the Brethern.

Yesterday morning we got up and started doing breakfast.I tried to help by cutting up the bacon and slicing mushrooms ,we were having breakfast burritos.So anyway I did these small things while sitting down at the table.By the time I helped that little bit and ate my breakfast I was ready for a nap. So everyone else got ready and went to church.Brian was supposed to call on their way home so I could turn on the oven so they could make pizza.I awoke to the noise of them all coming in the house.
He did not call becuase a dear family from Eugene had being at church and was coming over and this sister had brought all the stuff to make dinner for us and to see how I was doing.We had awonderful dinner and very nice visit with Br.Edwin and Sis.Liz and their children.The brethern are just so wonderful,thanks everyone.Thanks Liz ,I know you don't blog but others that you know do and they will tell you how much it meant to us for you to come.

8 comments:

JoAnn said...

It is awesome to have such wonderful family. I'm really glad Edwin & Liz went over to check on you. I hope you are feeling better this week.

Aunt Peetza said...

you and your family are in my prayers...hope you are doing better.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Your family is still in our prayers. Its wonderful how God provides just what we need when we need it. Travis has been wanting to visit with Mark for awhile. They came for dinner last night and I think they had a pretty good visit.
We used to be good about having the brehtern over and slacked off. I think mostly because I was feeling discouraged about the whole "inspection" stuff, and the things that they said about my apartment.

meNmykids said...

Those are some great folks! Glad that you had some fellowship your own self, I'm sure it was uplifting. So glad that you are recovering.

Tish said...

It is so wonderful how the brethren are there when we need them. I feel bad for you having to take it so easy. We pray for you a lot. My kids always remember to pray for Aunt Michelle. I hope that you are being able to stay encouraged throughout all this. It seems like you and Brian have had a lot of things to deal with lately. I sure wish there was more I could do, but we all will keep on praying for you. We love you!

Skylene said...

I'm so glad that you are doing so much better. Everybody sure was worried about you. I hope you get completely well really fast!

Sylvia said...

Keep taking it easy. I am glad Edwin and Liz came over. That is a lot of love. I bet it really gave your heart a lift. We are still praying for you.

Sabriena said...

That's really wonderful. You are blessed with two beautiful, caring, loving families. The physical one, and the Spiritual one. Thank you for sharing, the love and warmth seemed to seep right into me. Little things. But little is much, when God is in it.