Friday, November 14, 2008

The Great Prayers.

As you all know I was very bad last week.And gave some a very big scare (including myself).With the help of God and great faith and prayers I am doing much better.I am taking it very easy.Eat ,sleep ,lay around reading books,talk on phone ,watch movies on the computer right by my bed,and do nothing .It has been aweek today,and I not sure how long I can take all this lazyness.But I still don't have all my strenght so I can't do much else. THanks so much for all your Prayers and thank you Gale for coming to see me.

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Glad you are doing some better. We were sure worried about you. Many prayers were prayed here at Delta for you. I hope you are back to your old self soon.

Where is my Brain said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Keep resting. Mothers deserve rests just like anyone else and lots of time they don't quite get enough. We've been thinking about you and praying for you.
Sis. Tammy

meNmykids said...

You are so welcome Michelle. I couldn't stay away. I am still praying and want to know if you need any further prayer or anything. I Thank God for his mercy.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

I'm glad to hear your feeling better. Our prayers are still with you.

Sabriena said...

I'm just glad that you're doing better. I hope you are gaining strenth. God will give what is needed, if trust is place where it belongs; in Him.