Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Acts Of Kindness.

So I wanted to take some pictures of the baby quilts I have been making but all our rechargable batteries are dead and my camera won't turn on.LOL .Will try to do that later today..

I n the newspaper today there was an article called Random tales of kindness on the web. It told about a women that thought it was so wonderful when someone she didn't even know did something nice for her .She started a web site called OperationNice.com it also told about some other sites to ,one is called Actsofkindness.org ..... There is some really neat tales on here and some downloadables ...like little notes and cards and posters about kindness. I just thought it was a nice little thing and it had some nice tales of things people did for others that they didn't even know. I want totry doing some of these thing with out even thinking about it. It was just a neat places to look at ...so i wanted to post it.

4 comments:

Chantel H said...

I haven't checked out those sights, but it sounds like a great place to get some encouragement. We just had ministry here on how we out to let our light shine to those who are around us. I sometimes have a totally different standard for brethern than I do for the world. I can easily (and have)let a bank teller know just what I think of her. I want to be kind and good to all people, even if they aren't so nice to me.

Sabriena said...

That sounds pretty neat. It is really cool to have things like that happen. We came into town for perishables a couple of times while we were camping, and the second time, we were filling up our water jugs, and since we had so many we let another guy get his one gallon even though we were already started filling ours. He used a couple of dollars, I think, and let us have the leftover money for ours. It wasn't much, only a gallon or two, but it was still pretty neat. And as a comment to your last post, well, I've made a post since you last commented. It's short, but it's what I did today.

Trina said...

I think random acts of kindness are a fantastic idea, but rare it seems, which is sad. My friend, Cheryl, will go through an espresso line (starbucks) and will pay for a drink for the person in the car behind her. The person behind her doesn't know it until they order their drink and the barista lady tells them that the lady in front of them paid for their drink already, randomly. Very kind! I sure wish I was behind Cheryl once in a while....hehehe

meNmykids said...

Love the random acts. Good to have you post again.