Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Month

So I thought it would be nice to send Birthday cards to everyone in mine and Brian's emidiate family.Well I might have picked the wrong month to start doning this as the month of October has 10 kids b-days ,and 5 adults b-days .That is quit a few b-days don't you think. We tryied to pick out cards that were cheap but still cute .Then the really little kids I got some stickers to put in their cards .So here is pictures of some of the cards ,6 of them have already been mailed off.

6 comments:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Good idea. I always enjoy getting something special in the mail.

Sylvia said...

I'm impressed. That is a lot of birthdays. It is so much fun to get something in the mail. I even like it, especially if it isn't a bill! lol. My kids love it.

Skylene said...

I admire your motivation!

meNmykids said...

We hand made cards for mine and James' family for a whole year. Was I ever glad when the year was over. A few people ended up with boughten ones a bit late. When the new year came one of the kids threw away my calendar with all the dates before I could transfer them. Good excuse to never do it again. We did have a lot of fun though.

Anonymous said...

You might try the Dollar Store.

Sabriena said...

Wow. I know of those years (like Mom said) when we tried to do birthday cards for everyone. And when Grandma did. I remember going to her house and there were cards all over her little rolling island whatchamacallit thing. She handmade them, too. It is so fun to get things in the mail, though. And that reminds me; I'm glad you made this post, because I was planning to write Uncle Bill a letter this morning, and until now, I had forgotten! Thank you!