Thursday, August 16, 2007

Deloris it is.

Well it is kind of a different name Deloris.






Here are the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.






This is alittle harder then the last tag thingie but here goes.





D for driven to keeping a good house and being a good wife .





E enjoy the brothern and family and freinds.





L is for loving my husband and kids .And loving the Lord our God with all my heart.





O is for being born in Oregon and living most of my life here ,and I love it here in the dryer part.





R is for reading I love to read .Mostly any good book and these great blogs.





I for I don't know ...Haha . I have a wonderful hubby .I have 6 kids in my family growing up .I have 6 kids of my own. I,i,I,i hehe.





S is for some of the things I love sun ,snow,sleep,singing,sewing,summer,sisters,sweets,swinging,saving money.





Now I just have a little problem there is not anyone on my blogs that I know that has letters D E LORI so the only ones I can tag with are Sabrina
Stephanie Gale.

7 comments:

meNmykids said...

I like your list! Driven eh? Who is driving? Brian? joking of course! Once again a short middle name is in my favor.

Sabriena said...

I especially like "I for I don't know"!! LOL.

Sabriena said...

Oh, thanks for tagging me.

Trina said...

I had no idea that was your middle name. I hope that I am not DRIVEN to use it when I see you the next time...hehehe Great list though!

Cherrie said...

You did a wonderful job with that. I like you list for the S.

Chantel H said...

Cute list! Long middle names are hard, you did a good job.

I love your new bathroom in the last post! I bet you are happy that it is finally done.

Sorry we didn't get to see you when we were over. It was a crazy day trying to see every house for rent, but we found THE one. yea!

marykathryn said...

That is a really good list..I totally did not read the part about making sure that the blogger you choose started with your letter..LOL
I guess I'm not really that great about following directions!