Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dale On the Mountain


After our big weekend over in the valley for my nephew's graduation we switched Elise for Cassidy .So today we went up on the mountain and meet at the top of Tomb Stone Pass to switch kids back.Dale found this log while we we're there .My sister-in-law Connie said "Oh, you should take a picture of him and post it on your blog.Like Trina does with all the pictures of her boys she takes everyday." I think Connie is just a lurker and has not decided to join the fun here yet...HEHE ...Not sure if she thought Trina takes a lot of pictures or if she was jealous of the fact that Trina remembers to keep that camera handy and always ready.But I did happen to have the camera in the van since no one knows how to clean the car all the way out .HAHA.. He is so cute ,I put it on my computer desktop.

While we were up on the mountain we hiked around on a trail.We got there about 10 -15 minutes before Connie.And the kids wanted to hike so I got out and we took a couple of trails and the came back to the car .Found them there waiting for us.Switched kids and headed on our way.Few hours later while at home and eating dinner Connie calls she says"Does any of your kids have Poison Oak?" I check all my kids and don't find anything.I had not even thought about the fact that her kids and family can get it almost just from thinking about it and they get it bad! I felt bad but she said it was okay she would just keep Cassidy away from everyone and wash everything she had wore and the car seat she sat on.

2 comments:

Trina said...

That is sooo funny! I had no idea that Connie was reading my blog! She should join in on the fray....come on Connie!! hehehe

Great picture of Dale with the log. My boys would have been all over that too...hehehe

We have never had poison oak, but you know now that I have said that I am doomed...lol!!

meNmykids said...

Yuck! Poison oak? Never had it,but it sure sounds terrible. Love the picture of Dale, he is so big now. Great to see a post again.