Friday, February 6, 2009

New Cell Phones.

We switched to Unicel 2 years ago so that we would have coverage in the places we go that were roaming.In November Brian broke his phone so he got me a new one and took my old one .Now Unicel changed to Verison and they said our Unicel phones won't work, come in and get FREE NEW phones.So now we have Verison and we got Elise a phone too (that she has to pay for.) We plan to call all our friends that have Verison with our cell phones ,to save some money .If it works out good we might get rid of our long distance at home or atleast our unlimited long distance. We also have FREE Unlimited Text messaging.We are learning how to do this,it is fun. Little note to our friends if you have verison and we don't have your number and you want us to call or text or email it to us.



Yeah we are going over the mountain to Hillsboro to see some good brethern .Hope to have something or atleast some good pictures next week .See ya.

10 comments:

Skylene said...

We have Verizon too. As does almost all of my family. Mostly I like them; their one downfall used to be they always overcharged you. They would fix it right away if you called but it was annoying. I don't know if they still do that because Sam has been taking care of the bills.

meNmykids said...

Will you be in Hillsboro for church Thursday? Good luck with the phones, we are not Verizon, James has issues with the company. Maybe some day.

michelle said...

we are just going over to hillsboro for friday sat sun.

Sabriena said...

Who are you going to be staying with?

When Elise was talking to me the other day, she said you kept texting her. It was funny.

michelle said...

we are staying with rusty and mary

Sabriena said...

I'm sure they'll really enjoy it.

Sabriena said...

Is Elise going with you, or will she be staying home?

michelle said...

Elise is going with us.

Sabriena said...

I wish I could go! But hopefully I'll see her at the formal. I hope I get to go.

Chantel H said...

We just left verizon in November, but I also have unlimited texting and would love to keep in touch like that! We don't miss having a home phone at all. In fact I love it that I don't miss calls when I'm away from home. We worried about going over on our minutes, but it only happened one month and t-mobile took care of it for us.