Thursday, February 5, 2009

Favorite Company meal.

Well one of my favorite company meals is very easy. I think the brethern in the northwest might have named this ,cause people in other places and worldly people have no idea what it is until you tell them what it is. Hehe..

Haystacks

Tortilla chips /my kids like Doritos

Crockpot of chilli

Grated Cheese /Lots of it.

Lettuce shredded

Chopped Tomatoes

Olives -optional

Chopped Onions -optional.

Sour cream a must at our house.

Salsa /Hot/Medium/and Mild in this house.

Pile it up but be careful cause it always gets gigger than you really want it.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Haystacks are a very good company meal. Almost everything can be done ahead of time, and it isn't labor intensive. Out here I had to explain what haystacks were. They had a different name for them. I don't remember what it was.

michelle said...

Yes syvia I think the northwest brethern named this. I changed my post alittle and stated this.

Sabriena said...

I LOVE haystacks! Also taco salad, but I think I even love haystacks more, because the chips don't get soggy if you have leftovers (IF you have leftovers), and you can choose your own ingredients!

Where is my Brain said...

We love haystacks too and it does grow big and fast.

Jules said...

I love haystacks also!!! They are great for company!