Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello , Curious Friends !

For all those who have been asking about the progress of the addition and remodel.We had my brothers from Brownsville the famous roofers come over weekend before last and roof old and new house.I don't have any pictures yet becuase we got new computer and the printer doesn't have camera card slot .So I have to figure out where i put the cord to hook up camera to computer....HaHa I don't know where it has taken it's self off to .Probly somewhere in my closet....HeHe .So anyway roof on and walls are being build inside of the addition now.We can see where the new rooms are now and how big they are going to be! It' is getting exciting.Looks like our next thing is to tear out the main bathroom in the exesting house and remodel it.I will try to get new pictures on here as soon as I can.
I do love this blogging thing ,I love reading everyones posts so keep on posting.It's fun!

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

Wow! So exciting to see the changes in your house. Wish we could come help. We are pretty excited about our own remodel stuff. Thanks for the update.

Mrs.Martin said...

I am so excited to see it! You are remodeling your main bath too? I bet it is exciting to be able to see and walk thru what is gona be and I am sure it makes it more real for the kids too!

Find the cord! LOL

michelle said...

mrs.martin, We have not found the cord, but i bought a new one. It will be here on friday. Then i will go camera happy for some pictures of the house.

marykathryn said...

So fun to see your ideas coming to life ..Rusty and I are thinking about doing some remodeling to our house as well....Can't wait to see pics!!

Cherrie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I tried getting on your blog once before and it wouldn't let me. So I thought I would try it again and here I am.