Tuesday, April 17, 2007

We are finally building on


After 8 years in our 1008 square manufacture home ,we are finally bulding on.We only had 4 kids when we moved into our house on Crooked River Ranch,now we have 6! Oh the joys of life !We can't hardly wait for it to be finished now that is getting far enough done you can really see it coming together and looking like a house.New family room,bathroom ,new bigger laundry room and a new room for Elise and MacKenzie ,plus a 2 car garage.The new addition with the garage is almost as big as the old house! It will be so great!

5 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Hi Michelle. I noticed on Chantel's blog you were on here.

I love the pictures of your new addition, Colin will get a kick out of it seeing the pics too. I am excited for you.

Your blog looks great!

michelle said...

Hey mrs.martin.I was not sure how to get started on being on peoples blogs but i think with Elise's know how we figured it out.She knows way more about these things than me ...oh well,she thinks she knows more than mom .haha She got along way to go !

Trina said...

OH wow!! I read Mrs. Martin's comments and saw "Michelle". So of course I had to come investigate...lol Very neat to see all the pics, and now be able to read all about you! Fun!

Chantel H said...

you made it! The addition is definately coming along. I know you are so excited!!

meNmykids said...

I'm so impressed! I can't even imagine your house with that much room. Can't wait to come see you some time. I bet you are thrilled beyond reality. So nice to have you on here.
Gale