Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life

I just want to thank god for all he has done for me and our family .I feel like even tho we will not be having a little one at this time ,god has been good to us.Times are very hard right now for most everyone.I just praise god that Brian has a job.My family is all healthy and I am too.In many ways this has strenghthened me,I have been in this faith since I was 17 and I have to say that most of the time I have not done much for the Lord.(That was a big run on for you Sabrina.) In the past few months I have tried to seek god more ,especially at church.I have been able to hear him at times and do what he asks.I have always had a hard time getting down and praying in church ,don't know why ,but recently god has sent me to pray for someone else and I was able to do it.I feel like maybe I am finially starting to know how to seek god in all things.Not just the things we want him for.When I was expecting I started praying alot more and I started reading my bible during the days when I was really bad sick and I found so much comfort.I know that if it was not gods will then I need to not question it ,it maybe hard to understand but he knows what we need and when we need it. The one thing I have thought about is that it all happens for a reason,so the reason was to help me have more faith in him.

9 comments:

Trina said...

You have been on my mind. You have been in my prayers. I have asked about you. Im so thankful for your post. What a good example and a sweet heart to have Michelle.

Marisela said...

What a great mind to have. God is so good and thru our trials we can grow and gain strength. I'm glad you are feeling better. I have been praying for you guys.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

I'm glad that your feeling better. You and your family has been in our prayers. We'll continue to pry for you guys, that Brain will have labor for his hands.

Sabriena said...

Well, that is sad news, but I'm glad that you have had those hours of comfort and that you are looking at it with the right mind. I'll keep praying, and as you can tell from those comments, everybody else will be, too. Just hang in there. God knows what He's doing.

meNmykids said...

Beautiful! What a lovely mind. I love you and pray for you always.

Tish said...

I'm glad that your are doing better spiritually and health wise. I still feel bad for you, but I do agree that God gives us trials to draw closer to him; if only we use the opportunity to do so. It seems like throughout Matt's lay off this time we are more at peace, and have been able to see the goodness in the trial. Even though our trials have not been as great as yours seems to be, I understand what you are saying in this post. We will continue to pray for you.

Sylvia said...

I am so thankful for the comfort the Lord gives his children. I know you will have an ache in your heart for a long time. Knowing that God is in control of all things is such a comfort. Your post is such a beautiful testimony. I'm still praying for you.

Sabriena said...

I don't know when Uncle Randy & Aunt Cheri are going down there. If I find out, I'll try to let you know, but if I know, they probably will already have talked with you about it!

meNmykids said...

Are you coming for the wedding? You are welcome at our house.