Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer fun

We have been going to the summer free movies in Bend .We have went the last two tuesdays.Me ,my kids and Sis.Chantel and Andy went the first time they were playing" The Pirates that don't do anything". It is a veggietales movie,cute but not the greatest.The two older boys went and watched "Teenage Muntant Nenga Turtles".

My mother and my neice Ashley were here from last thursday until yesterday.It was really nice to have my mom here.she usually only gets to stay two days but since it is summer she has more time off work.We went swimming almost everyday down at the pool were we live it is free.Yesterday when we went to the free movie Sis.Chantel brought Sis.Judy who is here from Ok visiting her son.We watched the movie 'Nancy Drew".It was alot better than the movie last week.

Oh and for all of you that have asked when I am due and how I am feeling.I am due Jan 24th. I am totally unlike most women,in that I don't have morning sickness and I feel pretty good normally.This time I can tell that it has been 7 years almost since Dale was born and I was expecting.I do get tired alot easier and the heat of the summer seems to totally wear me out if I am out in it for a long day at town.Most of my jeans have not been able to fit me for a couple weeks.I was hoping to hide it for a while but my tummy is just sticking out already.

My honey is working up in Washington this week and the rest of us are making plans to go up there on the weekend and stay for the next week.

8 comments:

Sabriena said...

I'm glad you're feeling well, and I'm glad that you got to enjoy your Mom. That sounds neat, to have free movie nights. We don't really like the Veggietales movies either. Of course, the one that we watched was supposed to be the story of Queen Esther recreated. We didn't like that very much. It doesn't seem like that long until January. I hope we get to see baby right away. Good for you that you don't get morning sickness. I've watched Mom through 8 pregnancies (I don't remember them all), and I felt SO SORRY for her.

michelle said...

Sabrina they have the free movies up there in Lacy too .It is on tuesday and wedesday mornings .It starts at 10 am. Go to Regal Entertainment Group and click on free summer film festival.It tells where at and the movies that play that week.We mae a day of it movie ,picnic, libray time cause tuesday is the day at the library they have activites for kids.and I do any shoppig I need to do. If you guys did it you plan the day and stay in town for church.

meNmykids said...

Washington? Not here? Sounds like you are having a great summer with the kids.

Jules said...

I'm so glad you don't have morning sickness, that is a major blessing! It sounds like you guys and Chantel & Andy have had fun this summer! That's always nice. I have also been having a nice summer here in Colorado. Well ou continure to take care of yourself :D

Tish said...

Well, I'm glad that you don't get sick. You and I are blessed that way. I have been having low energy levels too; plus my legs are already starting to bother me. I am so glad though that I'm not sick though!

I hope you have a good time in washington.

They have free movies here too. We went once. The kids were pretty good (of course I did buy them popcorn), but I just haven't made it back yet.

Aunt Peetza said...

wow!! where are you staying at hmmmm?? *wink

Skylene said...

Good pictures of Ashley's wedding. Congratulations on your news! I too am glad you aren't sick.

meNmykids said...

I posted!!!