Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Amber's Birthday Party

Two weekends ago we took at trip down to California.We had planned this trip because we could not go at new years for the snow party.So being that we were coming they invited others. Marshall and Connie and their family who also brought Shea and Josh with them.Scott and Kim from California came up .And we also took Andy and Kansada with us.Saturday we went sledding in the morning.The kids had alot of fun ! Then we had chilly dogs and chips for lunch back at the church.Then we headed to the school gym for some games and Amber's 16th birthday party that they had deceided to have early since they had company.The kids all had so much fun .

2 comments:

Jules said...

Cool, I actually got to meet Amber on Thursday, she came to the scrapbooking get-together with India and Alexis. She was a very nice girl. I got to see what Elise made for her and I thought that was AWESOME!!!!!! (the paper bag/scrapbook) I've never seen anything like it, but it was NEAT!

JoAnn said...

Michelle,

Just wanted to let you know why I deleted the message you left on my blog. Please Please call me. I can't find your email addy. Love You JoAnn