Monday, October 8, 2007

Spaggetti Night

Well tonight was what I like to call the back up dinner plan...Spaghetti .We all love spaghetti.We were all fixing our plates and starting to eat when Dale says"Does anyone know why I'm not eating?"
So we all say "No ,Why aren't you eating?"
Dale says "Acause no one got me my cheese!"
We give him the zip lock baggie of cheese and go back to what we are all doing.Next thing we know Dad looks at Dale's plate and he has almost the whole baggie of cheese on top of his spaghetti.Mom had to get pictures....(of course dad told him he had to eat all of it.)



8 comments:

meNmykids said...

Mmmmmm. Cheesy Spaghetti. Menu change, I think we'll have spaghetti tomorrow night, that looks too good.

Marisela said...

That does look good. My kids think cheese is a must for spaghetti too. Cute!

Trina said...

I have NEVER put cheese on my spaghetti! LOL Im not sure if we will start that little tradition...hehehe I know that there are those who LOVE it though, and obviously it is a MUST for little Dale!

Cherrie said...

Wow did he want any spaghetti with his cheese...hehehe I love cheese on spaghetti it is a must for our family...

Sis. Connie M. said...

Wow! I have been missin out it looks like. Oh, mabey not me, I HATE melted cheese in any form, but my kids would love that!

Jules said...

Cheese is so good on spaghetti! It is hilarious on how much he had though. I got a kick out if it ;)

marykathryn said...

So funny!! I love how he couldn't believe that nobody was aware that he wasn't eating..too cute!!

Sabriena said...

Eeeeeyuck! Okay, maybe a little cheese is good, but that much??? Sometimes I put cheese on my spaghetti, but mostly I don't. It gets kind of stringy (shudder). Dale is so cute! That sounds like something one of my siblings would say, "Does anybody know why I am not eating?". I'm sure he must have waited at least 30-40 seconds, and wondering why somebody didn't ask him in that looooooooooong amount of time!